• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mallet and Chisel with No Uses

V

Valas

I recently found a Mallet and Chisel with no uses when cleaning out my house, it reads: Mallet and Chisel and weighs 1 stone.

Is this a piece of junk, or is it actually an old rare?

If it is a rare, how much do they usually fetch?

Many Thanks

Val.

B

Bigmikeuk

Alright mate, ill tell you where this bad boy is from!!!!

Right...
Ages ago there used to be a "forced spawn" bug...
If you brought a red wooden box from a provisioners shop and took it along to Moonglow artists guild you could use this bug to spawn 255stone statues, movable statues and these MALLET AND CHISELS. You could get different items in different locations.

I won't go into details about how you spawned them as pretty much everyone knows and it's reallllllllllllllllllly boring. It was exceptionally easy to do though and there were thousands of these knocking about. Its fixed now tho.

To cut a long storey short, it's worth bugger all :D

C

Capricious

I thought these were from the Trinsic invasion a -very- long time ago... very very long time.. with Jou'nar or something. I know a lot of the barricades with fires are still in Felucca on many shards along the roads from Brit to Trinsic from that event. I could have sworn a mallet/chisel was from there originally because I remember when they made them the tool for masonry that folks that had them had a tiffy. The only way to tell the difference between the garg and Trinsic ones was the lack of uses on the Trinsic ones.

I imagine if my memory is correct the price for it wouldn't be too high as they share the graphic with the common tool, but in my opinion it is a rare regardless and some rares collectors who knew the history would be interested.

B

Bigmikeuk

No idea mate. They might be from there as well. The main source was the forced spawn bug though.

I attended the trinny invasion and am 90% sure there weren't any mallet and chisels at the time. One of the dumbass GMs playing one of the big demons dropped a Lord British suit though. Lord Ulysses bought it for 700k and some ***gy GM deleted it. It was PIMPASSSSS! :D