• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Malas...?

G

goonball

I was trying to recall to my house in Malas not too long ago and nothing was happening. The first time I thought it was just that weird way that sometimes you don't recall after trying.. but I since tried it about 5 more times and still no go. So I went through the moongate and tried to go to Luna and my character just kind of sat there hidden seemingly lagged out. Now I can't log onto any of my characters (because they all just happened to be at in Malas, yay!) and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Here's hoping the server downtime fixes it. :stretcher:

D

Destiny<3

Not sure about Malas, but I have been trying to log in for an hour or so and its stuck on "Entering Britannia"