• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Making a new suit and need help, please!

• Thread starter Bill Gates OSD
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Bill Gates OSD

Hi everyone,

Up until now I've used whatever I could put together for a suit that met the 100% LRC that I love so dearly. Well, after reading this board for a while it seems that the best way now to get a decent imbue-able suit is to make leather with a regular kit, enhance with XXX leather and then imbue properties. Is this correct? What I'm after is a max LRC, SDI and mana regen suit (yeah, I know) for a character that wears a travesty mask for bardic skills and jewelry with skills only and some SDI. I have no FC/FCR on jewelry but I'd like to imbue it on the shield of invulnerability that he carries. I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best way is to make suit with regular leather then imbue and then enhance. By not enhancing or making the suit out of other leather it allows you to imbue higher values since the other leather imparts properrties that count against the total imbuable amount. Enhancing will result in breakage of parts requiring starting all over unless you use the forge tool which guarantees successful enhancing. I haven't imbued shields much but they only take certain imbues, not sure if FC/FCR is possible but sure someone else here knows but you can imbue jewelry too. It's a good idea to sit down and figure out what you want and what items you have to put it on then proceed to imbue and enhance.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The minor Artifact Shield of invulnerability already has FC 1 on it, in combination with SC/FC -1, so that the displayed value cancels out.

You can't add another FC 1 on top of it.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have read in the tailor guide that enchant is fail 99% of time.

p.s. There are a guide how to make a suit with 100% LMC and other mods on this forum. Look in Craftsman's Data Chest.