• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make last action button (EC)

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when ever i try to use this button while making scrolls it says i must use a crafting tool first, is a scribe pen not considered a crafting tool? or is there a different tool i should be using for making scrolls?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are you trying to make scrolls one at a time? Use the make # or make max

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i do make max scrolls, but i run out of mana really fast, tried making a macro using make last action and the delay action but its keep saying i must use a crafting tool first

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um.... You know you can put the crafting tool in the hotbar yes?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when ever i try to use this button while making scrolls it says i must use a crafting tool first, is a scribe pen not considered a crafting tool? or is there a different tool i should be using for making scrolls?
Were you able to make any scrolls and then this occurred?

If so, your original tool probably wore out. Pinco's requires you to close the advanced crafting gump and reopen it using a new tool. However, sometimes it gets confused and won't allow you to make anything, saying you don't have a tool...generally due to trying to use the open gump after a tool has worn out. It gets confused. Try resetting the UI (Ctrl-R) or relaunching the whole client, though sometimes this confused state persists through multiple relaunches, requiring a system reboot.

This happens to me with tinkering.