• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Makato-Jima House Prices

G

A friend of mine recently lost internet access and was in the process of consolidating accounts. She has two houses along the road she wants to sell. I told her if there is a market for them I would do it for her and when she visits she can close down the accounts using our connection. With the abundance of plot openings on our shard, is this worth my time to try and sell them or should I just advise her to forget about it?

If anyone thinks selling is a good idea I'll get details from her and post in the trade forum.

I appreciate any help.

I

imported_Lady Tiger

hi there, I live on the road outside zento and i've saw 3 idocs in this month around that area. The house I have now was given to me...I don't really see a spot there being worth much but you could ask for offers on the spots in the origin UO trade forums. Good Luck