• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Major Magic Items and Major Artifacts

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not very time to play, I don't have a vendor and i don't like to spend my time for selling items.
Then i'd like to sell a bag with about 100 Major Magic Items and Major Artifacts ( i am a t-hunter solo). All types like elves only, weapons, armors, rings and bracelets and also very few cursed. I sell this bag for only 10 millions or make to me an offer. Only on Europa

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have not very time to play, I don't have a vendor and i don't like to spend my time for selling items.
Then i'd like to sell a bag with about 100 Major Magic Items and Major Artifacts ( i am a t-hunter solo). All types like elves only, weapons, armors, rings and bracelets and also very few cursed. I sell this bag for only 10 millions or make to me an offer. Only on Europa
You need to post pictures of these, describing what you are selling. Or at least describe some of the best pieces or post pics of some of the best pieces.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to post pictures of these, describing what you are selling. Or at least describe some of the best pieces or post pics of some of the best pieces.
I can make you look inside the bag and you can decide. But 5 million seems to me such a ridiculous price that you have to buy everything without even saying a word. A good item is enough to buy everything. Do you have prices for Major items? I'm not stupid. 5 million is a really paltry price.

Forge002

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
It would be very helpful if you can post at least a couple of pics of what you have to sell. You are asking 10 million for a bag of items, a complete fantasy price without pics/details of items, all could be complete junk, especially as they have come from t-maps. I may be interested but im not going to stand around going through 100+ items.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not able to post pics. Now the items are about 57 for 5 millions. If we meet at Luna Bank tomorrow in the afternoon you can you look at them. Or teach me how to take pics
Write to me on ICQ, thanks :)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Ivory, there is a windows tool, very tiny item, may be also for macs, that you can use, its called snip or something. Experiment with that. Is pretty nice for taking pics of areas of the desktop etc..