• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Major bug with new runebooks rune atlas

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't use the recall charge.

I have two characters, one human and one elf both have zero magery, my 100 charge runebook was fully charged up with recall scrolls.

I hit the icon to use the "charge" and fizzed, I tried over 20 times on both characters and neither were able to recall.

I then took a character with 120 mager and removed all lower reagent cost form his suit. I tried using the recall charge again and was able to recall with no problem but it did not use a charge from the runebook.

@Kyronix or @Bleak any thoughts on this?

Also the old runebooks are working just fine, using charges and recalling with no magery as expected.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well that makes sense why none of my recall scrolls I'm selling on my vendor appear in search. They're obsolete! ;)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well that makes sense why none of my recall scrolls I'm selling on my vendor appear in search. They're obsolete! ;)

Probably not obsolete, it's just that they are like mine, and not showing up in vendor search at all, and they have been on the vendor for almost a week now. grrrr Guess we are going back to old school shopping, I'll have to put vendors in Luna again =(