• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] major bug SA client doesnt read your profile from the server and erases it.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when you load a char with the SA client it erases your profile :(
i had in my profile, the day i made my char as well as the day he got his first through last gm :(
as well as some stuff i had for sale..

all gone :(

i know this is kept on the server and not client because it switch from kr to 2d on 2 different computers and it always was updated.

W

wee papa smurf

I just checked on mines and it was still there, i even tried writing in all my chars journals then logging in on SA and everything was fine!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had the same problem. I've only used SA while playing my tamer and now her long, detailed bio is gone from her profile :(

O

Old Man of UO

Hmm... curious. Mine are all there.

I am wondering if you are losing the profile on characters with duplicate names? Any other similar possibilities? just wondering because not everyone is losing theirs.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My KR profile would always erase on me. I'm guessing same bug in SA.

We're talking the Profile on the paperdoll, right?

F

Fink

Damn.

I had a list on one of my characters I kept since 2000, names of good people I met along the way. What a craptastic bug.

C

CroMag1980

I panicked there thinking it was something important like key-bindings or macros getting erased

*phew*

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn.

I had a list on one of my characters I kept since 2000, names of good people I met along the way. What a craptastic bug.
KR had that nice "friends" list. SA does not, which is unfortunate. Friends went out the window.
I really hope they add it back.