• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Majestic Oaks Christmas, 2015

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The staff of the MOA auction house gathered on their usual Thursday night.

DJ Scorp kicked off the night thanking the staff, crowd, and those who donate regularly to help keep the auction going every week for Great Lakes. Some familiar faces in the crowd were none other than the Lady Hearts Desire, a Crack Fiend, Temujin, Flash, Sentinel, Sparticus, Alice, Rose Red, Hannah, Captain Murphy and Celes. GOF was in strong present that night and took away many great prizes.

On the 12th day of Christmas MOA gave to Octavian..
12 soulstone fragment tokens
11 deeded items [AnixyaStar]
10 tamer/thrower items [Salty Seaman]
9 mesanna items [Bridgette]
8 swordsman build items [Captain Murphy][GOF]

7 archery build items [Kizbiz][GOF]
6 magery build items [unknown]
5 new identity pieces [Sparticus][GOF]
4 [unknown items] [Polynikes of Yew]
3 neon gift boxes [Goddess of Love]
2 rubble tall palms [Celes][GOF]
1 [unknown][unknown]

Thank you MOA for yet another fun event, and we hope to see Pratt next year!

until next time...

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was sooo close on a couple of those prizes. Ended my 3 year winning streak! :]

Was fun!

Hearts Desire

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The staff of the MOA auction house gathered on their usual Thursday night.

DJ Scorp kicked off the night thanking the staff, crowd, and those who donate regularly to help keep the auction going every week for Great Lakes. Some familiar faces in the crowd were none other than the Lady Hearts Desire, a Crack Fiend, Temujin, Flash, Sentinel, Sparticus, Alice, Rose Red, Hannah, Captain Murphy and Celes. GOF was in strong present that night and took away many great prizes.

On the 12th day of Christmas MOA gave to Octavian..
12 soulstone fragment tokens
11 deeded items [AnixyaStar]
10 tamer/thrower items [Salty Seaman]
9 mesanna items [Bridgette]
8 swordsman build items [Captain Murphy][GOF]
7 archery build items [Kizbiz][GOF]
6 magery build items [unknown]
5 new identity pieces [Sparticus][GOF]
4 [unknown items] [Polynikes of Yew]
3 neon gift boxes [Goddess of Love]
2 rubble tall palms [Celes][GOF]
1 [unknown][unknown]

Thank you MOA for yet another fun event, and we hope to see Pratt next year!

until next time...

I had a great time this year. Thanks Moa for yet another year of fun.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Day one was won by Mr. E it was The Flame of Truth in a Neon Black gift box.

I'd like to Thank Hearts Desire and H^I for the donation of the Mystery Chest, Crack Fiend/Zynia for the gift of 100m, Mr. E for the gift of 50m, Caela who when she left UO donated 4 accounts worth of belongs to the auction house which built much of our Treasury, Kismet LeBlanc for items in day 2 and day 9, Kase Lucretia for his donation of gold, John Knighthawke for the gift of the Day 1 item.

There are many who have been loyal supporters of MOA for many years, both in attendance, bidding, gifts to fund events. As well as the volunteers who staff the auction house who devote hours of uncompensated time to bring this to all of you.

I'd like to Thank PEC Wraith for help us organize the rescue Santa event prior to the gifts.

MOA will have a new look for the new year.

Last edited: