• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Majestic Oaks Auction-Baja MOAB

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!
Some of you know us already. We have hosted live auction on the Great Lakes Shard for 15 years or so it began with several a week, we're now once a week.
We did Rare's Fest 2012 on Great Lakes. We've been asked to host the live auction for the 2020 Baja Rare's Festival. Auction will be Thursday, May 21st at 9 p.m. Eastern
8 p.m. Central Time.
Important Deadline LAST day to turn in submissions will be Monday, May 18th! We will take 24 items to sell (I know that sounds like only a few but trust me 90 minutes to 2 hours will fly by).
Submit Kits vendor is up, I will NOT stock "kits" until May 1st. I do not wish to have other people's possession sitting about for a month.

The house is up and built there are books locked down for you to read explaining most commonly asked questions and such. If you have friends, who do not follow this board or other common news venues please let them know.
moa.uorpc.net is our website and there will be a list there of what will be for sale when we get that far. Also, all and more than you could possibly want to know about Majestic Oaks Auction is there.

There are a handful of us in the guild. DJ Scorp is Auctioneer, Princess Melody is Broker, and yours truly Melian (aka Tanda) is Cashier and general information handler. We've been together a long time. There is suppose to be a gate provided thus I am not including a staffer to gate for us. You can reach me via icq at 678-797-394 or on discord at #5059 or by pm here and it'll most of the time send me an email notice. I am Central Time zone and NOT a morning person generally. (ha!) I check in daily some where around noon the first time.

Quick list of what highlights you need to know. We will ONLY accept submission in the auction house and our member MUST be inside the "pit" that is for your safety. We own the house and only co-owner can access the auction pit. (At this time that's me, myself and I). We do NOT do reserves so the minimum bid is where we start items and where will sell them if NO one bids more. This is Rare's Fest so no commission. Volunteers. If your item doesn't sell you will get it back. Closing auction is a process so be patient with me, I'll get everything collected, handed over to it's new owner and sellers paid the same night if at all physically possible. Part of that will depend on if I have 24 items/24 sellers or say 24 items and 6 sellers. This is all recorded in our database, and on paper. When I'm done, you should have your submission bag/s and book/s back noted with what happened and I'll hand those back to you as I pay you OR return an item/s. Any question please feel free to contact me. (We do auction most Thursdays at 8 central on Great Lakes if you'd like to meet us prior).

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update, first 5 items are in for this auction. That leaves us 19 slots.

Tranquillo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Question:
SILENT AUCTION and Auction Safe House is can Atlantic payment.
Majestic Oaks Auction-Baja is Baja payment only?

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, MOA Baja will do payments on ATL and GL if requested, no goods traded until Money is secure.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder deadline for submission for live auction is May 18th! Please pick up a kit from our house and contact me to arrange pick up OR if your comfortable there is a mailbox I'm the only person on the house for access right now.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next update, 10/24 items in. Some of them on display working on that. There will be Provenance or details as best can be established for each item in leafed books to read.

11/24 items in. All on display. There are also books out west side of the auction house floor they should all be accessible to anyone.

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday May 21st, 8 p.m. Central time, 9 p.m. EASTERN, 6 p.m. Pacific time.
Three items are NOT on site at this point, NOR on Display. 24/24 items now in as of 7:07 p.m. the site is updated.
Everything else is crammed into the pit on Display.
There will NOT be a gater. Take the moongate from Luna were on the east side of town.

NOW this is NOT in the order they will be sold:

Mythran's Ethereal Orrey

Gladriel's Manipulation Artifact

A Dead Man Walking

Mirror of Humility

A Torture Chamber, inside is carved the second part of a secret word

Hatching Ice Dragon

Cursed Candle from a Demonic Ritual

Azure Wisp Chamber

Ruby Amulet stolen from a Treasure Horde

A lantern illuminated by imprisoned souls

A Bottle of King Blackthorns VSOP

The Siren Thelxiope Got Imprisoned within an Intricate and Magic Wax Sculpture

Clepsydra of Dissipated Destiny

The Fashionaholic Piglet

A Single Rose Offered Freely to the Time Lords Daughter

A Carnivorous Plant found within the overgrowth

Shattered Eye of the Being Tomasha, Born in Immemorial

Extremely Rare 2019 Gift box hue 1070 (Reminds me of a Tequila Sunrise)

Full 25 Wheelbarrow Set (All shards, gives 1 plant each weekly)

A Purified Void Orb From the Void Disturbers

Small Teal Pouch (Square)

3 conjoined Wine bottles

A Tan Bowl of Soybeans

The Snake's Special Serpentwyne

Set of 18 Tokens: Crystal Token , Advanced Char. Token, Your Soulstone, Soulstone Fragment, Green Soulstone, Legacy Token, Gender Change Token, Name Change token, 7th Anniv. Token, 8th Anniv. Token, Cozy Life Starter Kit,
Evil Furniture item, Spring decor Collection, Your Buddy Token, Your Personal Attendant, Your Shadow Items, Heritage Token, Japanese Promotional Dyes-Tokuno. NO: Mythic, Race Change, White, Black, Blue, Orange, Yellow or Violet Soulstones.
There is a book next to the box of them viewable by all with the full listing of everything those tokens give or do in the auction house. As well as all the wiki info and some the wiki doesn't have as we've isolated each item to discern what special effects etc. it may have if they were not listed.

I will come back and add wiki links if you wish, but they are all in books on the floor in the auction house. Any Questions feel free to contact me!

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Items:
A Bottle of King Blackthorn VSOP EM item Yamato
Tan Bowl of Soybeans (Mizuho EM event)
Shattered Eye of the being of Tomasha, Born in Time and Immemorial
Teal Pouch
Ruby Amulet stolen from a Treasure Horde
Full Set of Plant Wheelbarrows all 25 shards
A single rose offered to the Time Lord's Daughter
Azure Wisp Chamber
Clepsydra of Dissipated Destiny
A Dead Man Walking
The Snake's Special Serpentwyne
Cursed Candles from a Demonic Ritual
A Carnivorous Plant found within the overgrowth
15th Year War Boar
A Purified Void Orb from the Void Disturbers
Mirror of Humility
Hatching Ice Dragon
Gladriel's Manipulation Artifact
The Fashionholic Piglet (makes pig sounds when clicked) Europa Drop
Bottles of Wine
The Siren Thelxiope Got imprisoned inside an intricate and magic wax sculpture
A Lantern Illuminated by imprisoned souls
A Torture Chamber, Inside is carved the second part of a secret word
Extremely Rare Angel box hue 1070
Mythran's Ethereal Orrey
18 Different tokens Advanced character, Green soul stone, Your Soul stone

This is the list in order. Links are all in previous post.

Two items added, padding for potential either quick sales or No Sales . Books on the floor are now all in correct order and this list is in books at the auction house too.

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That item started at 25m open and ended to the buyer at 75m
We sold a set on Great lakes at auction 4/21/20 at 80m same opening bid
Hope that helps