• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Majestic Oaks Auction Atlantic Wed April 22

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi all this is the updated list in order (Barring any last minute change)
Wednesday, April 22nd, 9 p.m. EASTERN, 8 pm. Central, 6 pm Pacific
Same location Hemi's house out the North Luna gate and slightly west of the path.

NOTE the Long table step side of the pit Those items ARE NOT for SALE Deco only.
Also, at this point the mannequins on the steps are Disply/Deco only. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

Links to the Wiki are in the Discussion post about this auction. Some of the items are on display to be viewed.

There will be Trivia as always. Gold is accepted on ATL of course and GL's . This Auction there will be commission on sales, I've been posting about it for
weeks so you'd be prepared a total of 4% of the sale (2% goes to MOA and 2% goes to the house) I will endeavor to pay everyone the same night unless
the seller has worked out something else with Hemi in which case (I will reimburse him from the auction proceeds, I realize sometimes by the end of all the book
work it's quite late)
Hope to see you there
Melian (MOA GL & Baja), Fiona (Atlantic)