• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maintenance Time....

M

Monkeybear

TC3 has started taking longer maintenance since the TC merge, I put it down to TC3 having 3 cities...

Does that mean when we have EA Land with 11 (Maybe more) Cities it would be a lot longer?

P

PB Three

I was wondering the same thing. I thought something like "Bring it back up already!"

Understandable, though; with TC merged means that there is more to go through/do maintainance to.

PB Three

M

Monkeybear

I read somewhere that they may only do maintenance once a week or something

P

PB Three

Dunno. Possible, but I think we'd need to either study the paterns or wait for an official response.

EDIT: Finally, it's back up. I'll IM you if you're on.

PB Three

I

imported_sedusa

<blockquote><hr>

I read somewhere that they may only do maintenance once a week or something

[/ QUOTE ]

As to my knowledge maintenace is done daily for all cities. And, yes TC3 is coming up later than it use to, but whether this is due to merging I can't say. It is usually up and going by 8am EST even though the production cities are normally up and going by 7am EST. This does not take into account the longer maintenance time that seems to occur on Tuesday mornings.