• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mainland keep 6 screens SW of Ice dungeon

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am accepting bids on this Keep. I will keep the bidding open until next Thursday at 6:00p.m. central time.

CorwinWE2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ice Dungeon is a pretty cool once you get used to the frost attack and other unique spawn behaviours.

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well i placed bid , know one else has bid its now 3 days past your closing date for bids and you havnt even botherd to reply you could at least tell me that my bid wasnt enough
i wont be ever doing a trade with you in the future

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not looked at the board since tuesday, have been busy, and forgot all about your lowball bid that I had no intention of accepting. I am really not terribly upset at your obvious state of butthurt. I like the spot and feel it's value will increase if they open 2nd housing up on siege. Do as you will; I have never been dishonest in any transaction so don't get all butt sore and make like I have been.

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have not looked at the board since tuesday, have been busy, and forgot all about your lowball bid that I had no intention of accepting. I am really not terribly upset at your obvious state of butthurt. I like the spot and feel it's value will increase if they open 2nd housing up on siege. Do as you will; I have never been dishonest in any transaction so don't get all butt sore and make like I have been.
number one i have done nothing wrong you had no starting price
number two its not my fault you didnt check the site (it was your post not mine)
number three i never surgested you did any thing dishonest

and im sure this will go so far over your head it wont regester but to admit when you are in the wrong rather than sly insults to the person you have wronged is a better way forwards and for your information imhave bought 2 keeps less than the bid i left on yours and turned down one on wed for 1.3 because i said i would have to honor my bid if accepted

good luck in the future sir

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
just a little update thanks to your curt reply some kind person on theese boards have given me a keep and a lot moor so i thank you very much now i feel very welcome to siege and thank you again to my new friends