• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Magincia Will Fall." Threat Distributed Throughout the Isle of Pride.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Magincia Will Fall." Threat Distributed Throughout the Isle of Pride.
Author Unknown

This note has been distributed throughout Magincia in books and pamphlets.

The author - at present - remains unknown.

Let it be known that I hold no interest in the political powers that seek to fight over the lands. My fight is with the people of Magincia.

Upon hearing of my lady's murder, I have now forsaken the laws of humility and hereby create my own law of Vengeance.

I know not what brought about my lady's demise, nor do I know whose hands doth now carry her blood. I do know that all are now accountable and all shall be laid to waste by sword or spell. I shall not rest until justice has been met. I will take all the lands of that Isle and cover them in the dust of dead before allowing the sea to rush in and reclaim the soil.

Aye, tis true I be but one man, but for my lady lost I shall fight like legion.

Proserpina is her name, and with all that I am I shall carve her name into every body I destroy on Magincian soil. I will make every soul I send to oblivion cry out her name as proof of their guilt in her demise.

Pray to whatever gods you worship, for ye all shall see them soon. Know that death stalks your isle, and with it comes a slow and painful end. May the gods have mercy on you, for I shall not.

Prepare ye'selves for thy doom.

- A.