• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Magincia vendor, hobbled but still functional

• Thread starter DukeHastMich
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DukeHastMich

EDIT [ The vendor is fixed, they have a bug beyond 55 items that crashes your customers beware. lol]

My vendor at Stall B-1 seems to have an issue. There is a slight chance of a disconnect when you first open the vendor but I have tried it from a few accounts and buying and selling does still work I didnt get disconnected once on any of the accounts I tried.

So don't give up on us in New Magincia. Still buying and selling and hoping The Mythic team will fix this little snafu to avoid the occasional frustrating interaction.

D

DukeHastMich

Baja, Trammel Facet, New Magincia Vendors will buy your resources. Don't forget to shop around.