• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia: The Golden Age

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magincia: The Golden Age

Tonight the Britannian Provisional Government (IC) will begin the restoration of Magincia. You can view the details here.

I intend to purchase tickets on all accounts I own to increase our chances at gaining plots on the Isle. I however have no interest in relocating.

I instead hope that we might grab a couple plots for those RPers in our Alliance - as well as newcomers - whose Fiction and Lore centers around Magincia.

That said I wish a list of those people in the Alliance who would be interested in having a plot in Magincia should one become available. And those willing to do the same as I.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have done well.

Baja and BRPA Alliance Members now control the Northwestern Quarter of Magincia.

Beach - Silverbrook of the Cult of Azure Dragon.
N1 - Circe.
N3 - Katrina the Shepherdess.
C3 - Lynne / Bryelle Vaughn.
E1 - The Countess Amber of Berg.

Will Magincia become a haven of humble shepherds and peaceful tradesmen? Or will it descend into Decadence and Sin?

You will decide its Fate.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I request an audience with the Blacksmith of Magincia - OOC - to discuss a few points of interest in regards to Magincian Lore.

L

LynneOfMagincia

OOC: I will be available at least an hour before the meeting this evening and for at least two hours following the meeting. If this does not work for you, let me know and I will gladly accommodate.

Lynne: Blacksmith of Magincia

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magincian RPers associated with the Alliance now control sections SW-3 (Valek) and SW-4 (Pol). Brighton (SW-5) is also involved.

I'm interested in some of the IC details that will develop. The colors and heraldric images associated with Magincia. Its sources of commerce. Its culture.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Progress is being made.

The Magincian Council and the New Magincian Trading Co. now claim - or are associated with - plots: N1. C3. E7. E1. SE3. SE1. SW5. SW2. SW4. SW3. The Beach.

Trillin is developing a new shield and header for Magincia.

SW3 has been established as the Seat of the New Magincian Trading Co. [NMTC]. Those interested in unscrupulous dealings and trade in the forbidden need look no further.

Events associated with Magincia - the Isle of Pride - are now hosted at the end of each week.

The first is a Gathering of Magincian Citizens. This is an IC Event and occurs each Thursday at 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST at the Sea Witch Tavern.

The second is a Net Toss and Tavern Night. This too is an IC Event - RPvM - and occurs each Friday at 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM EST. Participants meet at the Magincian Gazebo for the Net Toss. At 8:00 PST the Ship returns to Magincia and participants are invited to attend the Sea Witch Tavern for a little ...RPed Inebriation.

Tavern night runs as long as there are seated patrons. Expect Illicit Deals. Barfights. Singing. And Wenches.