• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia Stalls For Pet Sales

Wharton

Adventurer
Why is the vendor fee so high when you try to sell a pet for 500m or higher? Just waiting for someone to buy is almost not worth the effort.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I believe people use it to store pets sometimes. Putting a crazy high price so noone will buy and if they do owell. I think I remember reading that before anyway could be wrong.

Wharton

Adventurer
I believe people use it to store pets sometimes. Putting a crazy high price so noone will buy and if they do owell. I think I remember reading that before anyway could be wrong.
But, that doesn't explain why the fees are so high when trying to sell a 500m or higher pet. It would be a very expensive way to store a pet when you put a 500m or higher price on it.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
store it in your stables , advertise in chat. Posts are limited so devs are trying to let people who sell fast moving pets use it v like beetles and swampies. Otherwise what we will have is only overpriced CU or such stuff. Which will scare returning players away. And leave no room for 10-100k pet sellers. .