• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magincia Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PitrGri

Re: Did you buy Magincia Lottery Tickets?

well Pitr ,
for 500,000,000 more you can have my 5
ok.

Let me know when to start the process...

The Guildmates already donated some, so our Treasury is up to 190mil.

We should have the 500mil in a few hours.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Offer is off the table I worked out a deal with Lace that keeps the houses in our alliance , Want to thank Lace for this great deal

Devin Ashley

P

PitrGri

It makes sense...

Honorable business practice says that you respect an offer once it's made.

And it was obviously made to me.

Anyhow... back to building New Magincia... cya there!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It makes sense...

Honorable business practice says that you respect an offer once it's made.

And it was obviously made to me.

Anyhow... back to building New Magincia... cya there!

I do not see your offer except your posts that state you collected this much gold...... She got many offers from her post yesterday and I spent most of last night and some of today working out the deal with her.... Perhaps next time you want to do a business transaction you take part and contact the owner make sure your deal goes through instead of thinking its a done deal...

And to all who wish to know why my deal was taken over the other offers I and couple other players gave Lace a billion gold to keep them ..It is worth every gold we spent to keep them in our alliance and on her accounts at this time..........

Status
Not open for further replies.