• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magical Locked box

• Thread starter Righteous
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Righteous

Has anyone found a use for the Magical Locked box that you get from the strangers other than decoration and to store items in?

Righteous :confused:

R

Righteous

Has anyone found a use for the Magical Locked box that you get from the strangers other than decoration and to store items in?

Its just a deco. Collect the gems.
Oh have no fear I am collecting the gems and lots of them. Though I try to get the peerless stuff as well. Moving my mouse fast enough to pick up alot of items is giving me wrist cramps and I know if i go back to my doctor he's going to put me back in that damn wrist brace. :(

Righteous

R

RavenWinterHawk

Oh have no fear I am collecting the gems and lots of them. Though I try to get the peerless stuff as well. Moving my mouse fast enough to pick up alot of items is giving me wrist cramps and I know if i go back to my doctor he's going to put me back in that damn wrist brace. :(

Righteous
Cool then you have a great box to store the gems in:lol:

L

Lily

You can trade it to some collector for something useful ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wonder why the stranger isn't switching dungeons like it's supposed too.

Um....... well could be that we don't really know what they are "supposed" to be doing...... Or it could be that no one at EA has noticed or cares that it is not doing what it's intended to....

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow.