• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magic Resist] Magic Resist Training

[K]Double

Visitor
The most effective way I used to do this is as follows and I am curious if it still works;

Cast Protection
Buy Bushido to 30, buy Bushido book
Eat Orange Petal
Attack enemy caster (player with magery in Fel) with Honorable Execution

Enemy player casts poison field on you and refreshes it.
Enemy player rotates debuffs on you.

Could 120 in an hour. Is this method still valid?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No, though you used to be able to do the same thing with having them stone Eval off and run through parra fields. But no the quickest way is to go to New Haven, you can buy the skill to 40 from the npc, then you can take an accelerated skill gains quest to 50, at which point you should resign the quest (not go back and complete it - because if you do you won't ever be able to use it again), the things you use for the quest are called Spectral Spellbinders, you can get about 20 of these on you and they only cast debuff/curses. If it's on Atlantic there's a house on the edge of the town where you can stand on the porch and they can't hit you so bring them all there, idk if that house is on every shard.

It's probably not legal, but then nor would the other methods, and judging by the things you see in general chat these days I don't think anyone's actually watching.

As always eat the highest scroll you can before hand, and use Alacrity scrolls after 50 for even more gains.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I concur - spectral spellbinder method works quickest and easiest. Get 8 to 9 of them on you, go jump on a boat and let them just cast away on you. Take off most of your armor, eat a blue scroll, and the gains will come fast.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a little time consuming, but you can get to 120 casting clumsy on yourself.

Gorgam

Visitor
Only problem i expreinced when training with spectralspellbinders is,every 10 or 15 minutes one of them dissappears.

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Only problem i expreinced when training with spectralspellbinders is,every 10 or 15 minutes one of them dissappears.

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Yes, they will not stay aggro'ed on you forever if you go AFK. You should pull all of their bars and every couple of minutes double click all of the bars to make sure they stay on you. Especially if you see one drifting off...

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or have someone in the same guild with you who has a bard provoke spellbinders on you they will stay attentive will raise up quick works on getting resists on your pets as well