• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

magery poisoning with rune beetle?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Decided to take my mare and beetle out today to swoops and i got to wondering, would the magery+poisoning= deadly, apply to the rune beetle? Or is it just for players?

S

Sarphus

It applies to rune beetles too. In other words, a rune beetle can poison by casting on a target and by invoking poison on a target.

A

Antion_Vallin

I'd assume your beetle would have to have the base poisoning requirements of a player in those regards. Sinse the beetle does Deadly Poison by default with it's attack not many may be concerned with it's poisoning skill and shoot for too low of a value.

Been a while sinse I tamed one, so my info may be outdated or flat out wrong here.