• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Magery gains?!?!?! Help plz!

• Thread starter Blazin'_BlueIce
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blazin'_BlueIce

ok i just got a 120 mager Power scroll and used it. I am at 100.6 after 3 days... Is there anyway I can work this to 120 alot faster?? I do not have UO assist so any info for macros to set with just UO would be great! Thanks!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could use KR and make one macro to cast invis a few dozen times (with your -29 mage wand of course).

B

Blazin'_BlueIce

Okay, i cannot figure out how to set the macros for KR i dont play KR i play 2d format. if you can possibly tell me or send me a link to explain how to use the macros in KR that would help me alot.! thanks!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.) Get a mage weapon that is 100% hit poison dmg

2.) Get a golem

3.) Swing at it until you are at the desired level.

G

Gladius

ok i just got a 120 mager Power scroll and used it. I am at 100.6 after 3 days... Is there anyway I can work this to 120 alot faster?? I do not have UO assist so any info for macros to set with just UO would be great! Thanks!
From 100 I made 120 by simply casting earthquake spells at Ogre lords on the ledge at despise.

Just make sure you keep moving around on an 8 tile radius from time to time after casting. Regardless of how it works for others I found this method quite sufficient in my daily gains.

Now if you happen to see any SOT on Magery buy em' costly but will be worth the trouble. Don't worry you will be legendary in no time good luck!

Now to kick azzz get spellweaving as well more so if your character is an elf.

-G-

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Hildebrand said about the -29 wand is very important. (i,e make sure your using one)