• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Magencia Fel Plot

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying or Trading for Magencia Fel Plot. I would be willing to make (and Imbue) some nice pieces of Armor & a weapon if needed and trade for a Magencia, Fel plot. The following is an example of one of my:
Necro Mage pieces and My Twinkling Scimitar: My Sampire Piece:
MR 2 Mage Weapon -20 Stam Increase 8
LMC 7 SC (no Minus) MR 2
LRC 20 DCI 20 LMC 6
PR 19 DI 7 PR 12
FR 22 FR 22
CR 11 CR 11
PoiR 9 PoiR 20
ER 13 ER 11

All Durability is put to 255

We can meet in game and I will show you each of my characters setup: Necro/Mage (100% LRC over 40% LMC, 2/6 Casting, each piece made has MR2), Dexer (Archer- Stam Increase and Hit Point Increase), Sampire (made with Leather & Enhanced-95 Fire Resist and Stam Increase) and My Tamer's Luck Suit (each piece made has 140 Luck, MR2 and suit totals 100% LRC). Can make them with whichever Mods you would like on them. Would also include the jewels.

ICQ 312-794-548 me your price or if interested in Trading for some Really nice Armor. thanks. Spanky