• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage wants Unicorn. Can I keep one?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a mage, it only seems fitting that I be riding a unicorn. I have a ethereal one but I'd rather have one I can name and SEE.
:rolleyes:
"Back in the day", you could only keep a unicorn if you had high taming skill. I know A LOT has changed over the years. So I wanted to find out: what do I need to keep a unicorn as my ride?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I wouldn't try it without 100 taming and 100 lore.

However, a player with an Ethereal Mount Retouching Tool can rehue your ethereal unicorn to make it look like a normal one (i.e., not see through). You probably knew that, but I thought I'd mention it as a possibility.

T

Tazar

I have the retouching tool and would be happy to "solidify" your etherreal for you. Just holler.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the retouching tool and would be happy to "solidify" your etherreal for you. Just holler.
Syrus, Andra mentioned to me today about "retouching" but I thought it was something to do with reverting it back to something it was before.
Tazar, YES! Tell me how much gold to bring. I ICQed you. I'd love to have a lovely white unicorn instead of invisible.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Tazar! My beautiful Wildfire looks as magnificent as I knew he always was! I am now very proud to prance into town!