• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Tower Construction

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I am tired of waiting around for the EMs and having flame wars over a Chesapeake Mage Tower. So I have decided to build one myself and take all of my ideas I had for the overall community and implement them into the tower. This mage tower once I am finished, will even make Balandar blush.

:ten:

N

Nastia Cross

Go Gareth! Let me know if I can be of assistance. Since the "pause" on township events, I've grown bored again and have started playing on a free server.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well I am definitely going to need a Nastia inspection and stamp of approval. So just come on by and tell me whats ugly, what to change etc. *Smiles*