• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Tourny Update!! Round 3!

G

With the closing of round 2 this week we saw the elimination 3 combatants who have satisfied their criteria for double elimination.. Those fighters eliminated are A-Train , sedric, and merlin. we definately hope to see you here for the next tourny guys!

And with that we are left with 7 fighters to battle for the top..

The King, Yu Law, and Medic all with undefeated records of 2-0..

Destiny, Denard, Insta, and Dimebag with records of 1-1..

Because obviously we cant have an even number of duels with an odd number of people we will impose a minor preliminary so to speak..

All Fighters with a 2-0 record (the odd number of players) will battle it out in a 3 way death match! Each man for himself, the first to win 2 matches will be granted a "bye" week and will advance to round 4 without having to duel in round 3.. These should make for awesome fights and losers are not penalized in any way they simply have to duel in round 3..

The combatants for the 3 way death match will be as follows!

The King Vs. Yu law Vs. Medic! good luck to all 3 of you

as far as our 1 -1 fighters go it will be..

Destiny Vs. Denard both 1-1

And

Instagator Vs. Dimebag also both 1 - 1

Good luck in round 3!!!

G

i want to watch these duels!!! where are you guys doing them?

I

imported_Insta

I'll send you my icq in a private message when I get home from work, and if it is okay with DBD I will let you know when and where we are going to duel. I dont mind if anyone wants to watch. The last round Medic and I had to duel at an odd hour because our scheduals were not matching up good, and I didn't suppose anyone was going to be around.

D

Destiny GL

First matches of Round 3

Destiny 2 -Denard 0

Great battles. Fights were pretty long, and fun.

D

Destiny GL

*bump* It's still going!

Nice Job to Dimebag and Insta who's round 3 Matches were good fights also.
I watched all 3.

Dimebag 2 Insta 1