• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Tourney

How many AJB will lose in this tournament?

• All of them

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • All of them

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

ICP_Feelucky

I'm glad you pride yourself in the only thing in UO you have success at. Took you the past 3 years with all of us being inactive. Funny how you're good at something that requires no leadership/teamwork. Too bad we all aren't 5x pure mages on the field, then you might have some success there too.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This coming from a dismount archer tamer...tons of teamwork and leadership required there. I find it hilarious you guys actually think you're better? We've had about 3 people on to your eight the past week. Also, the fact that 4 of you omen/paralyzed me about 8 times before finally killing me without a box doesn't say much about your "teamwork and leadership". Not to mention the fact that you turn every single fight into a choke fest since your mage heavy. Come on fielding in yew? Finally, i find it paradoxical that you said
Funny how you're good at something that requires no leadership/teamwork
. So you're saying one individual can be good at teamwork? Very intelligent. It always seems like the most out-spoken person in the guilds we fight are the worst.

I

ICP_Feelucky

You apparently are terrible at reading comprehension too.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok fanboy Emo, lets put my 120ms vs your 15ms? I unfortunatly will not be online on Sunday due to the timezone so I will not be participating to crush your ego you have seemed to have built up on a dead shard...

And ICP I unfortunatly disagree with you there is two things Emo is good at, One could DEBATABLY be mage dueling, yet i have not seen him duel he 'claims' to be the best, but the other is leading his sheep into death i never see TS come out on top when AJB has a solid 3 people online no matter how many TS are on.

*claps*

well done Emo you certainly are the worst guild leader on Lake Superior, possibly on the East Coast :thumbup::thumbup:

A

AmdusciasLS

I'm glad you pride yourself in the only thing in UO you have success at. Took you the past 3 years with all of us being inactive. Funny how you're good at something that requires no leadership/teamwork. Too bad we all aren't 5x pure mages on the field, then you might have some success there too.
How can you possibly judge anyone as a good or ****ty player when you play a template which relies on an animal to do 90% of your damage? Even with that advantage you VERY rarely ever fight someone alone. Crazy lil Ajb newbies!

I

ICP_Feelucky

Mad about the skirmish we just had at Wrong? You are more irrelevant in the pvp scene than TB is. I didn't even have fun killing you and your friends 3+ times each. Do us all a favor and try to be competetive when you step out onto the field.

A

AmdusciasLS

Mad about the skirmish we just had at Wrong? You are more irrelevant in the pvp scene than TB is. I didn't even have fun killing you and your friends 3+ times each. Do us all a favor and try to be competetive when you step out onto the field.
LOL? Everyone is dueling and you come up and just gank everyone... Wow that is some talent lmfao, and 3+ so that means you killed me in stat twice your awesome. Your truly unbelievable thinking your even remotely good on a tamer, A TAMER! Its really insane you have the balls to even post on these forums about PvP with that template as your main.

I

ICP_Feelucky

LOL? Everyone is dueling and you come up and just gank everyone... Wow that is some talent lmfao, and 3+? so that makes it even numbers, right? You, Lynx, and your pets? Your truly unbelievable thinking your even remotely good on a tamer, A TAMER! Its really insane you have the balls to even post on these forums about PvP with that template as your main.
I recalled to Wrong and was met with an Explosion by Flint. Once I was finished with some minor TB issues I decided to repay him the favor.

1) I show up to a fight and have an impact
2) You show up and have ZERO impact
3) There is a reason you were denied.

Now sit down and eat your vegetables before I send you to your room without dessert.

A

AmdusciasLS

LOL? Everyone is dueling and you come up and just gank everyone... Wow that is some talent lmfao, and 3+? so that makes it even numbers, right? You, Lynx, and your pets? Your truly unbelievable thinking your even remotely good on a tamer, A TAMER! Its really insane you have the balls to even post on these forums about PvP with that template as your main.
I recalled to Wrong and was met with an Explosion by Flint. Once I was finished with some minor TB issues I decided to repay him the favor.

1) I show up to a fight and have an impact
2) You show up and have ZERO impact
3) There is a reason you were denied.

Now sit down and eat your vegetables before I send you to your room without dessert.
There is a reason I was denied? Wonka offered me in, I didn't ask you moron but nice try. And have no impact? I play solo, Going to a spawn I have no intentions on taking it all for myself. I run and pick off stragglers, I couldn't careless about scrolls or "winning" the spawn. I get a few kills have some fun and PvP. Oh and btw Between Wonka, Lynx, and Blacklisted you Ajb fellas have a dueling record of about 5-60 vs me, Thanks!:thumbup:

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HMMMM how come Chaz always seems to have an excuse when it comes to dueling...and at no point since I started playing UO have I ever "claimed to be the best". You guys talk about how I can only duel, but yet not a single one of you can even come close to beating me in the field? Come on guys it's a game and some people will be better than you no matter how good you think you are.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Emo duel me on Europa I'll pay for your xfer to the shard and back I'll even duel naked vs you and teach you the meaning of magery ;)

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, because i'm going to just GIVE you xfers ... lol xfer there and ill pay you 40m as xfers are atleast 20m

also we can duel for gold so bring more if you want.

I

ICP_Feelucky

Typical UO babble. Why you put so much emphasis on mage dueling is beyond me. If you both don't ping the same then the duel means ****. Everyone knows pinging 100+ and mage dueling don't mix.

A

AmdusciasLS

Typical UO babble. Why you put so much emphasis on mage dueling is beyond me. If you both don't ping the same then the duel means ****. Everyone knows pinging 100+ and mage dueling don't mix.
Once again how the **** would you know about anything to do with magery and dueling?

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet to beat me ;) I don't duel people who are incapable field fighters because imo you're just another guard sitting trammel spawn with a high ping congrats!

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok clown, fight me in the field no pots/apples/wands/other crutches you would typically need to survive? You'd be dead before you could cry for help in vent. I'm a better field fighter than I am a dueler...that's why not ONE ajb will stop and try to 1v1 me...most don't even attack. By the way, you can't lose if you never fight...that's one thing I learned from Cut3/RUHO when they zerged here.

I

ICP_Feelucky

Ok clown, fight me in the field no pots/apples/wands/other crutches you would typically need to survive? You'd be dead before you could cry for help in vent. I'm a better field fighter than I am a dueler...that's why not ONE ajb will stop and try to 1v1 me...most don't even attack. By the way, you can't lose if you never fight...that's one thing I learned from Cut3/RUHO when they zerged here.

Nobody will 1v1 you on the field? You died running from Wonka trying to chug a pot but couldn't quite make it. Got so tilted you the proceeded to rez a bunch of times in an attempt to save face.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Emo unfortunatly i delete screenshots taken of trammel spawn :< next time i destroy you on the field i'll be sure to throw ya a screenie oh btw FIELD FIGHT = anything goes moron.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well gosh the best screenshot of you killing me is rez killing? That's kind of embarrassing...