• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage provoker wrestler question

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tactics will give you a bit of added wrestling damage, but you aren't going to be seriously killing stuff with wrestling unless maybe you have ninjitsu, even then I wouldn't count on it. That is not to say that wrestling is wasted on the character. Wrestling will provide you with melee defense which is what I think you are going for anyway. The question you need to ask yourself is simple: "Do I have evaluating intelligence?" If yes, 100 points in anatomy provides the same amount of defense as having 120 wrestling and is a slightly better play for someone who could use an extra 20 points. If you don't have eval, anatomy does nothing for you.