• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Npc's

S

sethry

Is there a certain time a npc mage will restock with blank scroll or reg's after you buy them out? I can remeber going back to a npc evry hour and thay would be stocked with two times as many regs as thay had when i bout them out.
the time thay restock seems eratic now..some vendors restock befor othere.is there menaing to this madness? are othere ppl buying the npc's out befor me? whats the formula? im working a scribe and worryd about blank scrolls not regs

sorry for not spell checking

edited

ok i just went around to all the vendors ive been going to for the past 5 hours...why are some of them selling 80 sblank scrolls and otheres selling 999 scrolls?

can i get them all to sell 999 scrolls somehow?

G

if you keep buying then eventually ever vendor you buy from will restock at the 999 level.

also other people might be buying from the same npcs, so to restock time will reset if they are buying them all out.

You have a few options.

Find every mage shop in every city, mark runes, then go and buy from each shop.

or try to find the out of the way shops on your shard and focus on a npc or 2 to try to buy out too where they restock at 999.

S

sethry

thanks for your advice..but im looking for an acat time the vendor will restock..after you buy all blank scrolls from a vendor is there a set time it will restock with them?..

S

sethry

i buy 2 vendor out of scrolls..when thay only have 20 each..just starting to get scrolls from these 2 vendors....and im pplaying all day 8+ hours...the 2 vendors dont seem to keep the same restock times...onle vendor starts selling 40 scrolls the othere is selling 20...even though i bout them both out when thay where selling 20 at the same time

this is going upto 999 one vender is selling 999 scrolls the othere is selling 80 scrolls ...i dont undearstaind why
ive tryd to buy both vendors out at the same time..maby immakeing a mistake and keep passind over that one vendor so it reverts inted or progreses in the number it sells ..but i dont think so..

id like to know the set time it takes foir a vender to reset its sales...i buy 20 scrolls how long till that vendor will sell 40 scrolls...or if i buy 180 scrolls how long till that vendor sells 80 scroll agin?

a friend gave me 1 mill gold..im spending it all on scribing..im 76 atm after i hit 85 im going for slayer books...just trying to undearstaind how the npc's spawn scroll's...seems like if i wait to long thay go down a lvlv from 80 to 40 lets say...how long till that happens?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NPC always sell double after the item respawned when everything been sold out. 20-40-8 -160-320 - 640-999.
After some time no one buy anything from that NPC it et back to 10.

I also think after server maintenace is set back to 10.

What i do to buy blank scrolls is . I got all mage shop runes and i recall from one place to another.Buy everything and move on to the next.
By the time you done with all go back to the first. Often the first have restocked what you bought.If you do that for a little. You can get alot of scrolls in a short time.

S

sethry

i would just like to know how this all works...howw long after i buy out a vender will it restock to a higher amount....and how long if i dont buy from a vender will it go down a amount?

S

sethry

im sorry i havent been clear enough=/....but im just looking for a little info...not asking how to play...hope that makes sence

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i noticed vendors restocking can be very different from NPC to NPC. Some restock after 5 minutes and on some it takes 30 minutes.
There is no way i know that say it always respawn after so many minutes. I know this becasue i alwasy buy all scrolls from all NPC from the same shop. When i go back often not all NPC have restocked at the same time.

Also we don't know how long it takes to go down. If you don't buy from one , someone else might do it and reset that timer.
The only way you could find out is to find you a NPC where no one go besides you and time it. I'm not sure if someone already tried this.

S

sethry

well i guess thats all the undearstainding there is...thanks for the replay frak....ill keep on doing what ive been doing

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. If you got more questions, just ask them!

We don't know everything but we can try to help with alot.