• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Duel: Zynia Vs Lady Michelle

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my fantabulous house is in Trammel, soooo I don't think I can have her live there! But if I may say, your character has always caught my eye Sedric. Probably because you wear a robe made of my absolute favorite color in game.
My character looks pretty basic. I like plain more then anything else. And Zog green was my favorite color before it was yours. ;)

Also...My mage suit is better then yours. :lick:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boo, Olive was most definately my favorite before yours! I remember the "green" bug a while ago, a friend of mine has a complete outfit made from the olive, which I specifically tagged "Green" for him.

My mage suit is sexier than yours.

http://i38.***********/21nh3d3.jpg

But the mods might not be?
108 LRC, MR 12, LMC 40, DCI 46, 2/6, and some other junk. MI etc.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boo, Olive was most definately my favorite before yours! I remember the "green" bug a while ago, a friend of mine has a complete outfit made from the olive, which I specifically tagged "Green" for him.

My mage suit is sexier than yours.

http://i38.***********/21nh3d3.jpg

But the mods might not be?
108 LRC, MR 12, LMC 40, DCI 46, 2/6, and some other junk. MI etc.
Way back in the day I found nice green colored bolts on a vendor in brit. Shortly after that tailors were able to mark their clothes and so I began passing out my clothing to people at the bank simply because it had my tailors name on it(Calvin Klein).

A couple years later just before AOS I met one of my old friends from vesper and we started talking about colors. I brought up how I missed that old green cloth I used to have. Well...It turned out he still had a robe that I had given him from back in the day and it turned out to be Zog green.

And thats the end of my boring story. But the point is...It was my favorite color first.

My suit is about the same as yours accept its corpse skin proof and I dont need to carry a spell book to get those mods...I drink potions. But yeah..Your suit is probably more sexy.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't drink potions, nor will I "field fight". Touching story though, in a non sarcastic way! I choose looks over mods and resists, anyday, which is why it takes me as long, and is that much more frustrating on building a suit. I won't wear leather sleeves, because they make my arms stick out, and look like I broke both my arms, sooo. Bone arms, always. I can't wear hats, because they don't look good with my buns! And not the ones that are exposed on my crafter! So I have limited choices on which glasses to pick. And seeing how I was lacking physical, I chose the Folded Steel's over the Anthro-(insert long word I will never remember how to spell here). But now I'm stuck burning more kits for better bone arms, because now I'm lacking energy, WHO LACKS ENERGY? God.. and MR 2 phs/poison MAGE ARMOR at that bone arms is going to be pretty tough to make. I'm already on kit four, and nothing to my fitting has been made.

There's my long winded story of the day, but on a positive note, I got my orny today. :heart:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't drink potions, nor will I "field fight". Touching story though, in a non sarcastic way! I choose looks over mods and resists, anyday, which is why it takes me as long, and is that much more frustrating on building a suit. I won't wear leather sleeves, because they make my arms stick out, and look like I broke both my arms, sooo. Bone arms, always. I can't wear hats, because they don't look good with my buns! And not the ones that are exposed on my crafter! So I have limited choices on which glasses to pick. And seeing how I was lacking physical, I chose the Folded Steel's over the Anthro-(insert long word I will never remember how to spell here). But now I'm stuck burning more kits for better bone arms, because now I'm lacking energy, WHO LACKS ENERGY? God.. and MR 2 phs/poison MAGE ARMOR at that bone arms is going to be pretty tough to make. I'm already on kit four, and nothing to my fitting has been made.

There's my long winded story of the day, but on a positive note, I got my orny today. :heart:
We'll be back with more "You could care less about this post" after these messages.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I thought it was a trammy babble thread. Would you like me to stop lurking this one and go find some real pvp threads to stick my nose into?