• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Mage brac

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Hello all, looking for a new brac,
Must haves are
+15 Magery
Dci
Sdi
Fcr3

Any extras would be great! Show me what you have!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well what your asking for is easy to get. But Is costly bc of the Mage. I'll look if your willing to go 750 mill to a bill .25. If I face it it will come with a lot more on it. I'll check no EP needed?

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Well the 50 EP ring is like so bad let me see if j can get u set up. But I will recommend that u spend your money once n get a nice set you could even use on any toon

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ok there's 3 really nice options I have with Mage. Let me know if this works. If u go no EP on the jewelry then the one in there is massive! But all 3 are great depending on what your looking to do. Please pick which ones u like and I'll price it. Thank you!!!

Attachments