• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Made a mistake on a prepatch white wyrm and looking for advice.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have many chiv/ai pets and none all 120'd out. So even though it will take time to save for
all the scrolls, decided to train a pp ww with chiv/ai with all 120s as a good single target pet.

Except, I picked armor pierce by mistake!

So now it has Chiv and armor pierce.

Not the end of the world, but not what I planned for. Is it worth scrolling this pet still?

I play mostly solo as a high SDI tamer mage. The ap will help my spells do more damage, but
was wondering, since the main damage will come from me with this pet now if I should just go ahead
and add conductive blast also.

My ebolts would do more damage and would not the WW hit for energy damage on the occasions
it uses conscecrate after a cond blast goes off?

Or even add armor ignore with the armor pierce? I did some reading on that, and still not sure if that is a
good idea.

If I go this route, I will then forego 120 in tactics and anatomy keeping them at 110 to afford adding the
cond blast.

Thanks for any input.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it worth scrolling this pet still?
Yes. Advanced training already in progress.
...since the main damage will come from me with this pet now if I should just go ahead and add conductive blast also.
My ebolts would do more damage and would not the WW hit for energy damage on the occasions it uses conscecrate after a cond blast goes off?
Would prefer switching to different pet than force a strategy on something less suited. The percentage of hits where that combo is in play is lower impact.
Or even add armor ignore with the armor pierce? I did some reading on that, and still not sure if that is a good idea.
If I go this route, I will then forego 120 in tactics and anatomy keeping them at 110 to afford adding the cond blast.
Less is more. The AP is still useful. Would vote in favor of the fully scrolled AP/Chivalry template.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't have many chiv/ai pets and none all 120'd out. So even though it will take time to save for
all the scrolls, decided to train a pp ww with chiv/ai with all 120s as a good single target pet.

Thanks for any input.
Do you have an emotional attachment to the wyrm? how much strength does it have?

If you are willing to trade, I might have a prepatch white wyrm we can trade if you are wanting to go the chiv/ai route.