• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mad Screenshots (Picture Heavy Post)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've been able to get on for 10 minutes here and 20 minutes there. No real "play" time. But I have been hitting my screenshot macro pretty constantly for you all when I am on and playing.

Keep in mind that I have all the bells and whistles turned off. I can run all the extras at max but it costs me speed and I don't want that. With everything off I am moving pretty well and I think the graphics are great even with everything on minimum or off.

Anyhow here are some pictures of my first girl out exploring her Templar roots.
(My girl does have a stripey sweatshirt to wear but I saw too many other people wearing it so I took it off hehe... there are some outfits I won from funcom that I can claim but I'm not sure "Honi" is going to be my main so I haven't claimed anything yet)

The clothing store in London. If you have Pax you can buy clothes and shoes

Entering Templar Hall

Finding Lore (the gold box when clicked on you gives you certain lore/knowledge which gives your character boosts in his or her faction)

Entering the big boss' office

Random fireplace shot

Overhead shot

The training room

Weapons 1

Weapons 2

Hellhound target practice

Random

Cool shot of the boss man with the angel wings in the painting behind him

Street View 1

Street View 2

Street View 3

Found more lore!

Scenes from Agartha (the hollow earth and transit system to world locations)

Finally, no matter where you are in the world, if you hit this "rune" (ball) it will take you back to Agartha

(Surprisingly crowded. I guess a lot of people preordered

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
It took me longer to post these SS than I actually spent playing. Hope everyone enjoys them!
If you'd like to see more please let me know I'll be happy to keep shooting.
If I'm spoiling the game for you by posting please let me know and I'll stop.

P

puzzleagent

Thank you for the shots!
I am still considering this game or wait till guildwars2
tho I am not sure if I can find the time for either.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think it's cool how in that last pic it looks like that one chick (to the right) is looking into the "camera"
It's like she knows I'm there... oooo spooky!~