• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macros

H

Hippo

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was a way to transfer all the macros and options settings for your characters on one computer to another, to save having to create them all again on a new computer. I remember there used to be a folder created for each shard and character that you logged in with that had all your macros etc and you could just copy this to the same place on a different computer, but i can't seem to find those folders now. Is there a new file where the settings are stored?

Cheers

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes it is in your Documents folder on your hard drive under the "EA Games " folder usually.

H

Hippo

Yeah i had a look in the UO 2D Client folder but the only files i could see that seemed to be associated with macros were text files and they only had the macros you start off with like opening your paperdoll and backpack etc. Can't seem to find the character specific macros i made up in game though.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character files are no longer stored in the client folder. A folder is created within your 'my documents' folder called 'EA Games' and the data is stored in that.
ie. NOT C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client\
BUT C:\Documents and Settings\mypc\My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data\account\shard\