• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macros limits ?

Mobidoy

Adventurer
Could not find the answer anywhere.

The macro ui lets you put an infinite amount of actions in it but, what is the real cap ? Lets say I set one to cast clumsy on self ( 1 action ) then delay 3s ( 1 action ) how many of that combo would I be able to add before taking into account the repeat.... ?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran

The macro ui lets you put an infinite amount of actions in it but, what is the real cap ? Lets say I set one to cast clumsy on self ( 1 action ) then delay 3s ( 1 action ) how many of that combo would I be able to add before taking into account the repeat.... ?
If there is a limit, it is very large. I've edited my profile to make longer repeating macros, and I've personally had the same event chain repeated over 100 times (the chain itself being 3-4 actions). So that would be over 400 actions on a single macro. Then that macro itself was repeated 10 times as well.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

the largest test I've made was a macro of 4-5 actions copied 10k times, so the limit is the sky :D
but remember that doing that may be dangerous for the performances when you edit the macro (since it has to create LOTS of objects that will end up in the memory), and also it will increase considerably the size of the profile xml file, that if it's too large the game will have performance issues...