• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro to pick up items?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know if there is a macro to pick up either ALL items off the ground or a macro to pick up specific items?

I want to make it easier to pick up items from the armory encounter, fountain, and bottles in the bar encounter. Also wouldn't mind picking up gold after champ spawns and roof. I know its not that difficult to do it manually, but I'd like to make my life a little easier.

I'm running Pincos if that matters.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know if there is a macro to pick up either ALL items off the ground or a macro to pick up specific items?

I want to make it easier to pick up items from the armory encounter, fountain, and bottles in the bar encounter. Also wouldn't mind picking up gold after champ spawns and roof. I know its not that difficult to do it manually, but I'd like to make my life a little easier.

For what it's worth, I am fairly sure there is one for EC/Pincos. I have a guild mate who I believe uses it. BUT, that is as much as I know! I will check with him though. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pinco's has a scanvenge all checkbox on the tools menu.... I think it's under options..... Anyway if you hold control shift down it picks up everything but you need to have your thing set to dynamic objects. If you have it set for just corpses or just mobiles it won't work.

If you set it for Humility items you actually scanvenge any of those nearby.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

In the bar I actually set a use last object and the scavenge all ..... I have a spot on my bars for Alt+X where I drop the bottles of booze into for throwing.... set the scanvenge all and have at it... Same with the phalanx.... so I can grab them but I double click them myself to put them in the fire then have the fixed bottle on Alt-X so I can throw at the armor.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Pinco's has a scanvenge all checkbox on the tools menu.... I think it's under options..... Anyway if you hold control shift down it picks up everything but you need to have your thing set to dynamic objects. If you have it set for just corpses or just mobiles it won't work.

If you set it for Humility items you actually scanvenge any of those nearby.
Ok I'll try this out. I have my dynamic objects set to corpse because its a pain trying to loot a dead body with either a ton of hay around or a ton of gold around. Sounds like its a trade off.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok I'll try this out. I have my dynamic objects set to corpse because its a pain trying to loot a dead body with either a ton of hay around or a ton of gold around. Sounds like its a trade off.
Yes it is. But that's the problem...

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
In the bar I actually set a use last object and the scavenge all ..... I have a spot on my bars for Alt+X where I drop the bottles of booze into for throwing.... set the scanvenge all and have at it... Same with the phalanx.... so I can grab them but I double click them myself to put them in the fire then have the fixed bottle on Alt-X so I can throw at the armor.
Ok so I went to agent settings, then click on scavanger, set bag to my backpack, then add "gold" item, then go to options and set to "Dynamic" instead of corpse. I dropped gold on the ground, pressed CNTRL + SHFT, and it didn't loot the gold. Any idea what im doing wrong?

I also notice when I press CNTRL + SHIFT, it doesnt show the gold like it normally does.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No idea.. best place to test the scavenge all is to go to the Pyramid with all the foil... and hold the ctrl+shift and see how many you pull and spawn birds. Then you know it's working.

Now Agent Settings are different though than Scavenge setting. The Scavenge setting is in the User control I think under options.... it's a check box. Scavenges everything on the ground around you... Agent settings tries to pick up gold and such from a corpse.. While I've tried using the Agent to loot for me.. I find it much easier to do it myself. I do like the scavenge for picking up gold at a champ though.