• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro to empty potion keg into bottles

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to make a macro that will empty potion kegs into bottles?

Its a bit tedious having to keep double clicking the kegs to make a bottle of potion.

Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes I am heading out but when I get home I will log in and post mine

my bad I read that as bottles into keg. but i am sure we should be able to reverse it I will look when I get back

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, start with keg and empty bottles. double click keg once, then just use 'last object'?
*is experimenting, more info shortly*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're over thinking it. I just created the macro.
Drag keg into macro 10 times, put delay between (0.8) and one at the end. Repeat 9 times. Keg decanted.

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
you're over thinking it. I just created the macro.
Drag keg into macro 10 times, put delay between (0.8) and one at the end. Repeat 9 times. Keg decanted.
You mean repeat 10 times right?
Another way to do it is edit the character profile directly in a text editor. Copy paste takes a lot of the tedium out of it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think she means put ten kegs in the macro with a delay between and reapeat 10 times so 10x10 would be 100 potions