• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Macro Question...

• Thread starter Artimesea Solari
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Artimesea Solari

Maybe I missed it but how do you set up a macro for Honor? I would like to know how to do this in UOA and ingame macro. If I did miss it- if someone would point me to the info that would be great too! Thanks!

C

Connor_Graham

You don't use UOA for the Honor macro. You use the UO macros. Use "Invoke Virtue" and select "Honor", then set your keys.

A

Artimesea Solari

Thanks. That is what I thought. Was hoping to do a single macro that would honor and turn on Lightning Strike. It is also a little anoying because I like using my "F" keys because I am on a laptop and I cannot seem to do that through UO client macros. Oh well. Guess I shall adapt!