• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] macro: lastObject->lastTarget

• Thread starter imperterritus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imperterritus

In general, I find the macro editor in the enhanced client to be intuitive. I'm having trouble, though, creating the very useful lastObject->lastTarget macro. It has myriad uses, such as spinning wool, weaving cloth, fishing, etc.

I know a lot of the functionality of this macro is contained in the "Target by resource" widget, but I don't think it covers the types of uses I mentioned. Cool if it somehow does, but it would almost be more useful to have the general lastObject->lastTarget functionality of the classic client.

While I'm asking about macros, is there a way to move numerous objects of one type from a container to your backpack, and vice-versa? For example, my woodsman chops wood, then makes a bunch of bows. He then transfers the bows to his pack mule, chops more wood, makes more bows, etc. Then when he goes to town to sell them, he has to reverse the process. (Also, I've learned that if you try to sell from an overweight condition, you don't actually get paid. The sold stuff disappears from your backpack, but no gold in return.)

P

pgcd

The first macro should be easy, I think you can do something like LastObject - WaitForTarget - CursorTargetLast.

As for the automated moving, I don't think any macro can do that, but perhaps it might be doable with Lua. Don't hold your breath, though: it looks like Lua is the very last of the devs' worries, right now, so anything that requires some serious tinkering is likely not gonna work.

F

Fink

(Also, I've learned that if you try to sell from an overweight condition, you don't actually get paid. The sold stuff disappears from your backpack, but no gold in return.)
The gold should go to your bank box.

I

imperterritus

Heh, I've been trying to figure out why I kept ending up with low-value checks in my bank. Since it was only happening on my two new craftsmen, I had half-decided that I was getting paid the gold portion for BODs when the BOD was filled, but not yet turned in.