• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro Help Plz!

• Thread starter imported_Death of Hemp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Death of Hemp

Sounds like I'm not the only one who's macros were screwed up by the patch. My problem is I can't get any of my UOA macros to work now. I got everything else fixed but after trying everything I can think of....my uoa macros refuse to work. I've cleared them all, reset them, restarted uoa, restarted my pc, they still won't work. I'm just trying to set them to drink pots and throw darts, same keys and everything that I've always used in the past. Any suggestions?!

G

Remember UOA is a third party program that needs to be patched seperatly from regular UO.

It sometimes takes a day or 2 to get your macros back, kinda crappy but hey thats what you get.

So run without your macros today i know its going to be ****ty but you should be all fixed tomorrow if not by the end of today.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

HEHE, yeeaaa....I found out the hard way. I was in Magincia, right after the patch, and I use high enhance pots to heal while runnin through the spawn. Obviously my heal pot macro didnt work and I died, was probly poisoned also.

But am I the only one having these problems with uoa?

G

no your definately not the only one i havnt been home to check mine yet, but it does happen to players quite frequently after patching. not sure on the chances of it happening but its probably less then 75% wont 25% will

A

AntiOTF

you have to delete your desktop folder and reset ur macros and hot keys in UO.

K

Kat SP

Better yet... Always save a backup of your desktop folder and your UOA settings. When this happens, just copy and paste the contents of those backup folders into the directory they originally came from and you're good to go. Macro's work just fine after that and there is no need to reset them.