• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro for marking Quest Items

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started to do the quests in heartwood. Trying to make a macro so I can just hit a hotkey to bring the cursor back to target the quest items. I goto my char menu 'mark quest item' then target one - back in the day after I did this I would use the 'last object/last target' assigned to a hotkey. Been trying to set a macro up to where I don't have to goto the menu everytime to select 'mark quest item' if the cursor goes away when marking the quest items.

I was reading up on macros in the players guide. Found the fishing one. I'm glad because I was struggling with that one too the other day. I used to use UO assist all the time. Hopefully when I start making scrolls and potion kegs I will be able to figure out some good ones. I think I'm starting to see how they work out.

Still not sure how to make life easier marking the items you craft in heartwood. Any help setting up a proper macro that will work?

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I can solve this problem by when I goto make the items, click on mark as 'quest item' in the crafting gump. I will give this a try.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yeah - you just got to remember to only make as many items each time as the quest calls for.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, it will do the quest "chime" once you get the number that it wants. Kinda nice if you are spacing out so you don't make too many.. heh