• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Macro don´t remember Gargoyle Pickaxe

D

Der Rock

mining macro with GP in target by resources, it looks like the macro dont remember :(

F

Fink

Doesn't remember as in the macro stalls just after making it? Or it won't move onto a second gargoyle pickaxe when the macroed one breaks?

Does the pickaxe macro slot go "greyed out"? What exactly is happening or not happening?

D

Der Rock

Doesn't remember as in the macro stalls just after making it? Or it won't move onto a second gargoyle pickaxe when the macroed one breaks?

Does the pickaxe macro slot go "greyed out"? What exactly is happening or not happening?
made a macro 3x TbR put GP in and start the macro, after that the macro dont react anymore
(normal shovels and pickaxes i have no probs)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
do the picks all face the same direction?

Remember that items with different facings have different base IDs for the game and its macros.

D

Der Rock

do the picks all face the same direction?

Remember that items with different facings have different base IDs for the game and its macros.
yes, i notice this latly,GP with different facings is the problem :(
minor bug,i hope it will get fixed soon ;)