• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mace fighting over 120?

JustMe

Adventurer
I am a returning player from 2000 and I’m having a hard time understand the 120 skill cap. My question is if I have 120 in mace fighting and I add jewelry to increase my mace fighting skill, will that improve my chances of hitting or am I wasting my time trying to make Macy fighting 160? Also can anybody recommend a good mace Weapon for a samphire? Thanks a lot in advance for all replies

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can't go over 120 you want real skill with weapons for mastery black staff or whip ww weapons for macing

Deschet

Journeyman
WW = Whirlwind

A desirable weapon special when fighting large groups of monsters. Only an option when using certain weapons. There are other weapon specials people use depending on the situation.