• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lynk's Ferrari PvP Stealth Ninja Build

Jander

Visitor
I returned to UO recently and would like to do something different. I was reading old posts and found Lynk's build he posted in 2011:

120 sword
120 myst
120 focus
120 ninjitsu
120 bushido
90 tact
100 hide
75 stealth

What stats are we looking for with this build and does race matter? The images that were posted to the thread are not readable.

the-pvp-stealth-ninja-advice-lynk.243740/

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
I returned to UO recently and would like to do something different. I was reading old posts and found Lynk's build he posted in 2011:

120 sword
120 myst
120 focus
120 ninjitsu
120 bushido
90 tact
100 hide
75 stealth

What stats are we looking for with this build and does race matter? The images that were posted to the thread are not readable.

the-pvp-stealth-ninja-advice-lynk.243740/
This sounds fun. I would seriously consider +skill items and jewelry. I would want full resists, lrc, lmc, hci and dci/or refinements. With a capt johns hat, talisman cloak and robe, and the right jewelry a decent amount of parry could also fit on the template... or another skill.

Keep us posted if you go for it.