• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lvl 6 treasure maps: different locations = different value?

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there -

in cleaning up my uo home I found some lvl 6 treasure maps. I thought I might sell them and to get an orientation what to charge for them I found that only maps for malas and trammel were sold. No fel maps, no ter mur, no tokuno, no ilsh...

What does that mean? Are only trammel and malas maps bought? Or do treasure hunters eg their ter mur maps themselves? What to do with maps you dont do yourself and that cant be sold due to low demand?

Regards, Fizzle

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm surprised the fel maps didn't sell, as these are the only kind that gives SoTs as part of the loot. I dig maps of all facets on Europa.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx for your answers, maybe since I did not find fel maps on vendor search the reason is that they are immediately sold.