• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lunar eclipse

• Thread starter Luna du Selene
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luna du Selene

My apologies to those who were in attendance at the Community Meeting last night.. the lunar eclipse was not Monday night, but is on Wednesday night; 8:43 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. est.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be looking for it tonight
Thank you for the reminder!

I

IronHorse

It was still a very pretty moon.
And can we ever really get enough of viewing Luna with awe?

I'll be watching again tonight,the sky is clear and the air is crisp,my dogs and I shall howl as we witness the Shadows passing.
Then we will come warm our butts in front of the fire.

G

I froze my fanny off watching just as it went full shadow... Having to finish the auction before I could go outside.

I got a couple of good pictures.

G

I scarfed down spagehetti and stuck my nose to the window. Way too cold for me! My night time temp is going to be the high tomorrow!

I like my Mom's idea. Light the wood stove, open the east window curtain, turn off the lights, get a cup of hot tea, pull up the recliner, and snuggle down!