• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Luna Vendor Spots For Rent !!! Get The Best Spot Now !!!

O

of The Ring

I have 3 Luna House up for rental.

1. West gate house. It is the plot nearest to the bank. Currently, there are some vendors on it. The available spots are indicated on the floor. Rental start from 200k per week for this plot.

2. This is one of the smallest house plot in Luna. It is located opposite the house mention above at West gate. This house has only 12 vendor spots. I am looking forward to rent the whole house as a bulk. The rental is 200k per week for the highest level, 300k for second level and 400k for ground.

3. The third house is at North gate. It is sort of like a sky vendor. It will like as if your vendor is standing right on the road. It is only 100k per week for the vendor here.

If you any comments please private message me. I will like to keep this thread as clean as possible. Thank you.