• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Price Items & Favorite Stores

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I was running through Luna again and ran across some items that.... don't have accurate information on them.

First off. We have the bodbook papers. These are 11th anniversary gifts that we will be getting soon. So it is not your last chance to get them.

If you would like the Vendor house on the North side Ghouls Vendor House. 250,000 each.

A dyed rose is NOT Ubber rare. It can infact be dyed with a furniture dye tub. So for the most part the rose itself is worth 25-100k depending on the seller. And I have to say this "YES I SEE ANOTHER!"

Also I figured I would post a few of my favorite vendor malls.
(Escues Mall I call Kristen's Corner)

A

Arch Magus

I know, isn't the Free Market such a horrible thing?

My favorite vendors are the ones that search UO dot com give to me.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your post is useless and pretty much useless.
We can let this slide since you have no grasp on the English language whatsoever.

Anyway, yea I remember seeing that rose and reading his description of 'finding another one'. Found it a bit odd.

I've been going across shards for some of my rares here lately. Our Luna vendors are pretty rough in price gouging (90% of them).

S

Sephy

We can let this slide since you have no grasp on the English language whatsoever
how would you know what my grasp is? am I not an englishman?

your sad if you have to complain about people's english writing skills

get a life irl sir :lick:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
your post is useless and pretty much useless.
Well sorry. I forgot the fel pvp people think since they post in here that its all about pvp and them....sorry. If you want that I suggest going to forums somewhere else.

Oh I forgot.... X Forums aren't popular anymore so you flooded here. :gun:

S

Sephy

Well sorry. I forgot the fel pvp people think since they post in here that its all about pvp and them....sorry. If you want that I suggest going to forums somewhere else.

Oh I forgot.... X Forums aren't popular anymore so you flooded here. :gun:
1. Its not all about pvp.
2. 90% of posts here are about PVP, have a look and then say go somewhere else.
3. I've never been to the X forums in my entire life and don't even know who they belong to.

your post is useless because your saying "oh I like this vendor mall, and this one also is cool" it is pointless to say such things because people make there own minds up on what vendors are cool and what are not.. or just use searchuo OR look on every vendor for the best deal..
And as for the rares with uber price... people stupid enuff to pay that much in the first place deserve to spend that much

Not to mention, the guy who placed them items may be role playing as a dodgy merchant in game and you have ruined his role playing now with this post, he has prolly already quit uo.. well done, I hope your proud.