• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Luna Plot on Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

I am searching for a bigger Luna Plot on DF. I already have a house there, but want more space. I am willing to pay well: ICQ 618 74 39 09.

However, I will not pay real money... Never ever. So, dont contact me, if you want to get real Dollars from me, like certain people do...

I will pay nice amounts of gold, if you have the right spot...

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will give it away :) As soon as I got a bigger one. I love my current one very much, but I merge two houses...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A person named Tracker placed a nice house yesterday night in Luna, DF. I would like to contact him in order to make an offer, but he didnt leave his contact details. So, maybe there is somebody out there who is willing to sell: I am willing to pay!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done! The famous Parrot Bay Shop moved to a new plot in Luna, DF. One of the nicest plots IMHO and it was a smooth and perfect transaction. Best thing: Not a single Cent real Cash was paid and my old Luna House has a new owner now: A very lovely and warm-hearted Df-Veteran, who will contribute to the community of our lil shard.

The vendors are re-opened and re-stocked: Come and visit Parrot Bay Shop!