• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna needs big plenty and fair price shop(s)!

• Thread starter Facehugga
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Facehugga

Come on guys, lets solve that problem.

As i had on Europa before 3-4 years im planing to reopen a really big Shop inside Luna walls with loads of different stuff.
But i need help for lots of spots or much better would be a house to buy.

I cant watch this anymore. Luna needs to be revitalized on DF, needs more choice of stuff, needs just more restock and loads of nice items beginning from simple deco stuff until high-end equipment things.

My gf and me would be gladly open such a thing - we're talking about 15-25 fully stocked Vendors on a single house plot - maybe even more if a few external goods suppliers would be interessted.

Maybe there would be even an opportunity to include Scottish's great idea for new players within the shop - giving free items on a vendor for (re-)starting players (see also http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=131400

So move your backs guys - bring the house to me ;-)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish i could help to get that house inside Luna. And yes we realy could use a shop well stocked with fair prices. Don't know anyone who would sell there plot inside Luna.

My shop is outside Luna and i can't afford high prices or no one at all would come. i'm also inbetween big vendor malls so the competition is high. I have to keep it running with advertising ( Rune on ground) to get peopel to my shop.

F

Facehugga

Thats my problem, i rather work on a supreme spot which costs a bit more than spending time with advertising ;-)

But maybe ill find a solution until i get a house there.

C

Caremachine

And please. Stock your vendors with all types of scrolls. Spent 20 mins roaming around Luna and didnt manage to find recall scrolls :F

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And please. Stock your vendors with all types of scrolls. Spent 20 mins roaming around Luna and didnt manage to find recall scrolls :F

Thats on of the things i always have for sale. i'm trying to focus on the basic things people need. Thats why our vendors also don't sell very high end items.

U

Uhlrich

Well we try and keep a good supply at The Back Alley on the south corner.

Also, inside on the first floor on table to the left is a rune book with recommended shops and almost all of them carry scrolls.

:) Lev

K

kaldera4

what you try to do is good. but it already exists. all you said is just the description of the malas market shop. 2 screens south of the luna entrance. it not hast 15-25 vendors. it has around 70 vendors
visit it and you will see.

K

kaldera4

ok. because of the PMs - sure its not posible to have 70 vendors in a house. but the mms is a shop that is of two houses. it has been on trammel before and had the name TMS. it exists since about 7 years. since the malas - extension. it moved to malas just south of the city luna. (next to bagball arena) have a look. i didt not know this shop before. but since i know it me my friends and family get their stuff there. it has not always the absoult lowest price on the shard but its the only shop that has everyrthing everytime on this shard! ok. thats only my opinion. i also know a few people owning shops inside luna. make your own desicion!

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know a lot about the shop for someone that just found that shop. Ah, my bad. I forgot it IS YOUR shop and you try to fool people once more.

F

Facehugga

what you try to do is good. but it already exists. all you said is just the description of the malas market shop. 2 screens south of the luna entrance. it not hast 15-25 vendors. it has around 70 vendors
visit it and you will see.

Yeah i saw - 70 Vendors and about 40 are almost empty.

Thats not what i call nice supply :p
Before 2-4 years on Euro i had 3 inside Luna houses (only one other was btw.) and i know how hard it is to keep em updated.
But the Malas mall wasnt really impressing sorry.

U

Uhlrich

Who cares if its him or not, hes advertising. Anyways it is empty sometimes but alot of times if your stuck he has what you need.

K

kaldera4

hi facehugga. have been there 1 hour ago. there arent 40 empty vendors. i only saw 2 empty ones. the structure of the shop is to just find the category of items inside the vendor, that is symbolized throu the deco before and the name. so in a dye tub vendor you only will find dye tubs. sure therefore the vendors arent overloadet but i prefer it that way. not to click every vendor and search throu thousands of bags in hope to find what i am looking for. but i think thats the idea of a good structure. some like it and some not.

F

Facehugga

Uhm lol - thanks for your help - i would never ever realized that ;-)

1-2 Items on a single vendor, i call this empty. Whatever. Its every players own decision where to shop.

N

Nenime

Malas Market Shop hither and thither ... back to Facehug's main topic: If you take a look at Luna on Europa, you see what he means. I had the same thought a few months ago. The Luna supply wasn't that good. See also here.

Although I'm not the vendormaniac-kind-o'-player, I decided to take charge of this. Couldn't find a spot on Luna of course but I opened up a shop and filled it with things I thought are missing in Luna vendors (and which I was looking for in the first place).
Result: I almost had to work 24/7 just to refill my vendors. Made a lot of gold in a few weeks but that wasn't too funny because I had no time to 'play'. After a certain time some Luna shops broaden their range of wares. This was actually all I wanted so I closed down my shop to get more time to ... well, whatever I want to do in this game.

So a nice shopping mall with lots of (supplied) shops would be very nice. You know, a place for a sunday afternoon shopping expedition where you can find needful thingies as well as ridiculous overpriced uber-arties. :)

L

Legacyee

It is strange that a lot of house's in Luna don't have any vendors, and of those that do most are not very good, we do need a couple of good shop's inside the walls and not over priced, I love to shop but have no where to go to get value for my gold.

F

Facehugga

Well that's a guess - a well feed and keep stocked up shop means a big big big bunch of work. People wont return often to a shop with lots of (almost) empty vendors.

The problem at the moment could also be that there isnt just enough demand on DF, i dont know.
It could be really useless trying to set up a big thing.
But there are still many peoples who like to shop around a bit and watch what vendors are offering.

Maybe it is also the thing of a shopowner to change the mind and adap the "refill"times to the "new" times (less players). This may be an solution too. If there is less traffic, peoples wont be angry if shops are only stocked up once per week.

A way could be also to offer just specific goods. Like that there would be also an opportunity for everyone holding small shops to fill "holes".

I mean - running around for about 3-4 hours for a simple da*n Necro Spellbook or even a fully filled Magebook ist not only a pain, its a shame :p

U

Uhlrich

Well that's a guess - a well feed and keep stocked up shop means a big big big bunch of work. People wont return often to a shop with lots of (almost) empty vendors.

The problem at the moment could also be that there isnt just enough demand on DF, i dont know.
It could be really useless trying to set up a big thing.
But there are still many peoples who like to shop around a bit and watch what vendors are offering.

Maybe it is also the thing of a shopowner to change the mind and adap the "refill"times to the "new" times (less players). This may be an solution too. If there is less traffic, peoples wont be angry if shops are only stocked up once per week.

A way could be also to offer just specific goods. Like that there would be also an opportunity for everyone holding small shops to fill "holes".

I mean - running around for about 3-4 hours for a simple da*n Necro Spellbook or even a fully filled Magebook ist not only a pain, its a shame :p
You can get a necro spellbook from an NPC mage.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a Luna house for sale, I was trying to PM your, but you didn't reply to me, so I guess you fixed one already?

Best Regards,
MD

F

Facehugga

Thanks Dwagon for this nice spot.

The new Shop will be fully set up soon.